To new beginnings...

I've never stuck to a place for long,but the people I met seem to chipko-fy with me. But I always knew it was the people not the place that mattered. Just two days back,I was in a place that I truly called home,even though it was just me and my cook in that home,it felt just right.Now I'm surrounded with family,but I swear I have never felt lonlier.I never wanted to make this blog personal,but sometimes you don't decide what to write.
I wish I could show my friends how much I love them. The greatest love always comes in the form of insults.


Reading a book called 'Girl With a Dragon Tattoo'. I'm probably centuries late in reading it,but I don't purchase books often and tis too was a gift. Reached page number 100.The story seems to progress very slowly and the names are a bit complicated unless you are familiar with swedish lingo. Bit annoying,but I shall read on and tell you if it was worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Of Food Coma

Cheese Pasta

Why Indian Kid's Crush Their Parents Dreams